Tuesday 22 April 2014

Securing Expensive Belongings With The Most Inexpensive Measures

                                 

Recently I had bought a Smartphone and started using it quite roughly as I got stuck to it. Browsing, chatting, playing games, listening to music that was all I had left to do.

After a week I was sitting in a gathering of some friends where everybody was showing his smartphones and boasting about their functionality. So did I, but my feeling of pride suddenly went down the drain when I was asked, "How long have you had this Smartphone for?" "It is my new Phone and I just bought it one week ago" I replied, and guess what? All of them were laughing saying, "You must be joking, this phone’s looks like it has been kept in museum and you stole it from there." I got disappointed after hearing that, after all it showed how careless I was about my stuff.

After this incident, one day, I was sitting with my uncle who is very careful and conscious about his belongings. Considering him helpful, I shared that incident upon which he explained me that the reason my mobile appeared to be a junkie was that it was not having a plastic protective film on it to cover its screen from the damage and scratches that it is receiving from my continual harsh usage.

After that he took me to his home and showed me his car. The windows glasses of the car were protected by plastic films, when I got in the car, it was a sunny day, the temperature was 41 Degrees Centigrade. But as we traveled through the streets, I felt pretty comfortable and found no disturbing sunshine or heat entering through the glasses. That was amazing because my father’s car was not protected with this and I have to endure it whenever I drove his car.

However, after getting his advice, I immediately got plastic protection not only for my father’s car and for my Smartphone as well. Now my phone and car are completely protected.

I would recommend you to utilize it, if you really want to get safe yourself from the experience I had.
_________________________________________________________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment